1: Living Estate of Carol Robinson
**SOLD SATURDAY! CLOSED TODAY 10/20**
Living Estate of Carol Robinson
Saturday October 14th @ 10:00 AM
29 High Street Trinity, AL
AUCTION SATURDAY OCTOBER 14TH 10:00 A.M. LIVING ESTATE OF CAROL ROBINSON. VERY NICE BRICK HOME @ 29 High St. Trinity, Al 35673. This Brick Home features Family Room w/Gas log Fireplace, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining & Living Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath, Heated and Cooled Sun Room. 2 Car attached Garage and a 2 Car detached Garage with finished Bonus Room. The personal property will be auctioned by Chris Hensley Auctions.
Sign in to ask questions about this item.
This item currently does not have any questions.
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
Halbrooks Realty & Auction Terms & Conditions
- GENERAL: Items are offered for sale by Halbrooks Realty & Auction. However, a third-party web site provider, an online auction services contractor, is utilized. Those submitting bids are identified herein as "bidder(s)" or "buyer(s)". Please read auction details in full as this is a binding legal contract.
- ELIGIBILITY: A: A buyer must be a minimum of 18 years old and legally able to form binding contracts as a buyer in an auction. B: A bidder must have an active email address to receive bills and receipts. C: Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Halbrooks Realty & Auction will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Halbrooks Realty & Auction, reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding.
- INSPECTION & PREVIEW: It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the property that is up for auction. Prospective bidders are encouraged to inspect the property prior to bidding and to place bids based solely on their personal inspection and evaluation. A preview will be held on Sunday October 8th from 2pm until 4pm.
- WARRANTY: All items are sold, "AS IS WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS". No refunds or exchanges! We disclaim all warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to the condition, quality, completeness or fitness for any particular or general purpose or compliance to safety regulations of the items being sold. Descriptions of items appearing in this online auction are believed to be correct. However, neither those descriptions, nor any oral statements made concerning any item, shall be considered as a warranty, expressed or implied. HALBROOKS REALTY & AUCTIONS OFFERS NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES. DETERMINATION OF CONDITION, FUNCTION, AND PERCEIVED OR ASSUMED VALUE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
- BIDDING: This auction is a timed event and all bidding will close at specified time. This auction has an auto extend feature. When a bid is placed in the final 2 minutes of bidding, the auction bidding will be automatically extended TWO minutes from the time the bid was placed. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received. The closing is a staggered closing. The first 4 lots will close at 7:00pm with the next 4 lots closing one minute later. This will continue until all lots have closed. The extended bidding will not affect the closing of the lots after it unless they are linked together. There will be a notice in the auction of linked lots. (Linked lots are typically dining room suites, bedroom suites etc.) All items in a linked group will close together. A bid in the last 2 minutes extends the bidding on all items in the group.
- OWNERSHIP: At the end of the auction, the highest bidder has entered into a binding contract. The buyer is obligated to pay the price bid and sales tax of 9%. The winning bid cannot be retracted; all sales are final.
- PAYMENTS: Payment will be made at the sale site. Cash or check with bank letter of credit.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Buyers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Halbrooks Realty & Auction for any and all damages, claims, or liability of any nature or kind in the sale of, or the buyer's use of, the property. The buyer, its predecessors, successors and assigns hereby release, relinquish and discharge Halbrooks Realty & Auction, its former, present and future agents, employees, officers, officials and legal representatives from any liability arising out of the sale and/or concurrent negligence of Halbrooks Realty & Auction for any injury, including death or damage to persons or property, where such damage is sustained in connection with, or arising out of, the sale auction items.
- LIABILITY: Items are offered for sale using the services and web site of the online auction services contractor. Under no circumstances will Halbrooks Realty & Auction be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages or losses based on, or caused by, any use of the auction web site, or any other web site to which the site is linked, the content of such web sites, or any viruses or other harmful components derived from any such web sites, including, without limitation, any lost profits, revenue, or use, business interruption, or loss of computer programs or information. Halbrooks Realty & Auction strives to make the online auction system as accurate as possible. However, errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may occur without notice. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, close the bidding or cancel the auction, even if an award notification e-mail has been received. Halbrooks Realty & Auction cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the auction system.
- LINKS: Links to other web sites or internet locations from this web site have been provided for convenience only. We do not endorse, sponsor, or approve any of the content of such web sites or locations. Access to any other web site or internet locations through this web site is at your own risk.
- REPRODUCTION OF AUCTION MATERIALS AND RESALE OF ITEMS LISTED: Bidders or website users may reproduce or copy images, photographs, or descriptions of property listed on the auction site for personal use only. Bidders and website users may not reproduce, display, or broadcast online auction materials by any means, or by using any media, without the express written permission of Halbrooks Realty & Auction. Halbrooks Realty & Auction reserves the right to disallow participation in the online auction by any website user or bidders at any time for violating applicable laws, ordinances, terms and conditions listed here, or for activity deemed unacceptable by Halbrooks Realty & Auction. Before paying for and taking possession of the items listed for sale by Halbrooks Realty & Auction, successful bidders and website users shall not post or list the same items for sale by any other means. Please be advised that our auction staff reports suspected fraud or criminal activity to the proper authorities.
- PRIVACY: Halbrooks Realty & Auction gathers information from bidders for the sole purpose of knowing who has won an auction item. Personal information is not sold or rented. Personal information is used for the purpose of conducting online auctions and not used for any other purpose. Email addresses will be added to our email list as a default "opt-in". You may unsubscribe from the email list at any time using the email software.
- In all auction transactions Halbrooks Realty & Auction is a Single Agent of the Seller. We represent the seller and the seller only.
- Halbrooks Realty & Auction reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding. Halbrooks Realty & Auction reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
- Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on this auction.
- APPLICABLE LAW: Although this site may be accessed from any state, bidders who participate in this auction agree that the laws of the State of Alabama shall govern all matters relating to the use of this auction and purchase of items listed by Halbrooks Realty & Auction on this site.
- By accepting these terms, Buyer agrees to binding arbitration in Morgan County, AL, as selected by Halbrooks Realty & Auction for any legal actions against Halbrooks Realty & Auction. If you have any questions, comments or concerns send emails to DarwinHalbrooks@gmail.com. We can also be reached by calling 256-227-3796. If there is no answer, please leave a brief message and number, we will return your call by the next business day. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP. NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE
For more information on how this affects you, please read our terms and conditions.